BARC Recruitment 2022 Notification Out - @barc.gov.in
BARC (OCES / DGFS - 2022) Scientific Engineer
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
BARC Jobs 2022 Age Limit
BARC Posts Details
UPPCL Assistant Engineer AE Eligibility
Scientific Engineer - DAE (OCES/DGFS-2022)
63* (According To India Today)
Total post - Notified Soon
HOW TO APPLY (BARC Recruitment 2022)
- Candidates have to fill up the Online form provided on this website.
- Candidates need to register through “Apply Online‟ link by providing essential information like name, mothers name, date of birth, mobile no., e-mail ID and a preferred login ID. It may be noted that the details provided at this stage cannot be modified later on, and hence the candidates are advised to be careful in entering the details
- Upon successful registration, the candidates can activate their account through both the OTPs sent to their registered mobile number and registered email id.
- Once the candidate's account is activated, he/she can subsequently log in multiple times through “Candidate's Login‟ link to fill in the Online Application form.
- Do Complete Registration & Take A print of Application Form for Future Reference
Selection Process For BARC Recruitment 2022
- Selection to OCES/DGFS-2022 is a two-step process: Screening to short-list candidates followed by Selection Interviews of the short-listed candidates
- Candidates will be screened in for Selection Interview on the basis of a valid GATE-2021 or GATE-2022 score in the applicable GATE subject
- Final Selection for the OCES/DGFS-2022 programs will be based solely on performance in Selection Interview, subject to medical fitness.
- A list of provisionally (subject to medical fitness) selected candidates will be displayed on this website in September, 2022. The selected candidates will also be informed about their Selection by email and SMS
Some Important Useful Links
Join Our Telegram Page
BARC Official Website