NTA NCHM JEE Admission 2022 Online Application Form
Name Of Organization : NTA NCHM JEE Admission 2022 Online Application Form
Posts Update Time : 22 Feb 2022 | 11:10 AM
Short Information Of Post : National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the Notification of National Council of Hotel Management NCHM JEE Admission 2022 Form. candidate who is Eligible & interested in taking admission in this course can apply online from between 04 February 2022 to 03 May 2022. For Details information related to the entrance examination such as course details, fee information, campus details and all other information, apply only Given Below.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
National Council of Hotel Management JEE admission 2022
Upper Age Limit
- B.Sc. (Hospitality & Hotel Administration) B.Sc. HHA Admission 2022-2023
- Candidate Should Have Passed / Appearing 10+2 Intermediate Exam Degree with English as a Compulsory Subject
NCHM JEE 2022 Exam City Details
- Uttar Pradesh : Prayagraj, Noida, Lucknow, Kanpur, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur and Varanasi
- Uttrakhand : Dehradun, Nainital & New Tehri
- Rajasthan : Jaipur, Kota, Udaipur & Jodhpur
- Madhya Pradesh : Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior & Jabalpur.
- Haryana : Faridabad, Amabala & Gurugram
- Delhi : Delhi / NCR
- Bihar : Muzaffarpur, Gaya, Darbhanga, Begusarai & Patna And Other Various Exam Center in Pan India.
How To Apply
- Step-1: Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and note Down System Generated Application Number.
- Step-2: Complete the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number. Upload legible scanned images of:
- a recent photograph (in jpg/ jpeg file, size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background;
- candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb - 30kb);
- Category Certificate (file size 50 kb-300 kb), if applicable;
- PwD Certificate (file size 50 kb-300 kb), if applicable.
- Step-3: Pay fee using the Payment Gateway(s) integrated to the Online Application through Net Banking Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI / Wallet and keep proof of fee paid.
- All the Steps can be done together or at separate timings.
Mode Of Examination
- Exam will be held in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
Type of questions (MCQ)
- Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude - 30 Q
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction - 30 Q
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs - 30 Q
- English Language - 60 Q
- Aptitude for Service Sector - 50 Q