SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Notification Out
Name Of Organization : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) - Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL)
Name Of Posts : Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Under Various Posts
Short Information Of Post : The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) - Combined Higher Secondary Leve (CHSL) Exam 2022
Upper Age Limit
- New Total Vacancies Notifies By Staff selection Commission Notified Soon.
Vacancy Post Name
- Lower Division Clerk LDC / Junior Secretariat Assistant JSA
- Postal Assistant PA / Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operators (DEOs)
- Candidate Should Pass 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India are Eligible to fill SSC CHCL Recruitment 2022 Application Form.
How To Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidate Can Apply Online Application Form.
- Applications must be submitted in only online mode at the website of SSC Headquarter i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Official Website.
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned Recent colour passport size photograph in JPEGs format (20 KB to 50 KB).
- Candidate Are Request Fill SSC CHSL Online Application Form Before Last Date.
- Selection Will be Through Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III) Based.
- Syllabus Are Given in Official Notification Given Below.